Outdoor Studio Painting

Every summer here in Portland seems to get nicer weather wise.............so each year I've decided to create a small mural/large painting in my outdoor studio in the backyard................last year I painted a mural that was later relocated to Second Nature Design...............this year I decided to take a large scale canvas that I found many years ago and paint a narrative on it..............its a way to enjoy the painting process in the nice weather...............and take my time..........as most of the mural projects I am involved with have tight deadlines..........that only let you paint for a week..........this project I could work on at my leisure.........and experiment along the way...........here are some process shots of the piece....................
















Comments

Popular Posts